We are looking for a motivated and self-directed Senior System Engineer who is looking forward to working in a dynamic team and be part of a successful and multicultural organization:
Senior Network Engineer (m/f)
The person in this position must possess the ability to perform typical network engineering tasks for a large web environment involving network hardware, operating system, and security administration and including day-to-day operational support functions.
• Experience in debugging/troubleshooting TCP/IP and IPSec protocols
• Expert Cisco equipment (router, switches, firewalls) knowledge
• Network security experience including IDS/IPS, DDOS prevention, penetration testing
• Knowledge of monitoring systems: syslog servers, netflow traffic analyzers
• Knowledge of VPNs
• Knowledge with Juniper firewalls
• CCNA or CCNP certification
• Working knowledge of VMware networking and associated best practices
What you can expect
A challenging and interesting role in an international, matrix-structured and dynamic corporate environment. This is your chance to join a highly innovative team in a global environment with a potential for development. You will encounter a friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneur mentality. We offer you a permanent employment with a competitive package.
If you think you are the right person to explore this opportunity and also passionate about creating forward-thinking solutions that fit clients’ needs, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Mobile: +41 79 392 25 24